The team at Egg Farmers of Canada is keen to receive your feedback and comments on our posts. Please keep in mind that all comments on eggfarmers.ca are moderated before they appear on site. We reserve the right to remove or moderate all comments, as well as limit access to this blog for users who repeatedly abuse this Comment policy. We want to publish your comments and be able to share your feedback with the team at EFC. To help us do that, please keep criticism constructive. We will make best efforts to respond to your comments; however, this will not always be possible.
- Keep it clean: Use appropriate language and etiquette. Comments that include offensive or inappropriate language will be deleted.
- Keep it courteous: Healthy debate is encouraged but we will not permit any personal attacks on this page.
- Keep it on topic: Any comment that is not relevant to the topic at hand will be deleted.
- Keep it legal: Any comment relating to legal or financial matters will be deleted. Do not post information that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading. If the post appears to infringe or violate the privacy rights or intellectual property rights of others, or otherwise contain illegal content, it will be deleted. Posts that encourage others to participate in behaviour that is considered unethical will be deleted.
- Keep personal info private: Please remember that this page is public. For your own safety, please do not post any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses).
- Keep it spam-free: Any comment assumed to be spam will be deleted. We will delete posts that overtly promote products or services. Comments that come from the same user that are repeated or are similar in nature will also be deleted.
- And remember, you are responsible: While we may review comments before posting, you are legally responsible for your own comments.
Additional notes from the moderators
- We will aim to review all comments within two business days
- If your comment does not appear on a post and does not appear to be in violation of this policy, please contact us
- Comments must be written in English or French
- We will not edit comments to ensure that they meet the Comment Policy requirements
Note that comments posted by users are the comments of their respective contributors only. The views expressed by such contributors do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of EFC, its management or employees. EFC is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for, the content of comments written by contributors to this page.
Employees of Egg Farmers of Canada or any affiliated companies, please note:
Members of the moderation team are here to act as spokespeople on our company’s behalf and will handle any factual corrections and answer any customer questions here. If you would like to leave a comment, please ensure you disclose your affiliation with EFC.
Egg Farmers of Canada is the trade name for Canadian Egg Marketing Agency, which was established December 15, 1972 under the Farm Products Agencies Act.