Egg Farmers of Canada is a not-for-profit national organization that manages the supply of eggs, promotes eggs and develops national standards for egg farming. EFC’s goal is to provide Canadians with a secure supply of high-quality Canadian produced eggs. The Canadian egg industry it represents contributes $1.4 billion dollars to the Canadian economy and employs 16,800 people—many of them through much needed rural jobs.
- Egg Farmers of Canada sponsors Farm to Table magazine November 25, 2014 – Egg Farmers of Canada Read more
- Egg Farmers of Canada named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures of 2014 November 20, 2014 – Lyne Robichaud Read more
- Alberta egg farm wins 2 Canadian poultry sustainability awards November 6, 2014 – Egg Farmers of Canada Read more View All
- Egg Farmers @eggsoeufs 3 hours ago
Egg Farmers @eggsoeufs
We're hosting a holiday themed Twitter party on Dec. 10th at 9 p.m. ET with some very special guests and prizes. Details coming soon!21 hours ago
- Egg Farmers @eggsoeufs 22 hours ago Follow on Twitter