Egg Farmers of Canada is a not-for-profit national organization that manages the supply of eggs, promotes eggs and develops national standards for egg farming. EFC’s goal is to provide Canadians with a secure supply of high-quality Canadian produced eggs. The Canadian egg industry it represents contributes $1.4 billion dollars to the Canadian economy and employs 16,800 people—many of them through much needed rural jobs.
- Help us feed a hungry world with nutritious sustainable eggs December 15, 2014 – Christine Anawati Read more
- An eggsquisite holiday party had by all! December 12, 2014 – Christine Anawati Read more
- We’re celebrating the holidays! Join us for a #BeEggsquisite Twitter Party December 3, 2014 – Christine Anawati Read more View All
Egg Farmers @eggsoeufs
Shaping an industry that can't be beat. We’re committed to supporting R&D for the egg farming industry: http://t.co/M6BzMmRrCC16 hours ago
- Egg Farmers @eggsoeufs 19 hours ago
- Egg Farmers @eggsoeufs 20 hours ago Follow on Twitter